Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring into a Week of Projects!

It's about one week until Easter and so for the next week I'm going to post a Spring/Easter Delight! And by delight I mean a craft or decor or gift or recipe! Hopefully you'll get some good ideas!

My first "delight" is a Make It Yourself "Tie for Your Little Guy!" It comes from a the website, Youcanmakethis.com. Type "Tie for your Little Guy" in the search. You have to buy the instructions for this, but it's only $4. I'm sorry but I feel bad it I posted how to do it and robbed a business of their money. It would make me mad if someone did it to me. Well, now that's out of the way, give the website a try! They turn out way cute. I would recommend using an upholstery fabric.



1 comment:

Framed said...

I can't wait to see a picture of LIncoln with his tie. This is so cute.